Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Couple Add-Ons

I forgot one more word. I first heard it watching an episode of HIMYM and Marshall even said "that's a good word." Then that episode aired a few nights ago. Here it goes:

in·ef·fa·ble
–adjective
1. incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy.

Ted was breaking up with this chick, but he didn't have a solid reason and said it was ineffable. The girl was like "so I'm not effable?" hahaha hilarity. Please watch that show.

***

Random thought. I named my blog "ReegSpeak" but my domain name is "www.reegsta.com". Shouldn't it be named "www.reegspeak.com" instead? Hmmm, good thing I didn't renew that name yet.

***

I put up a Justin Bieber pic last time, and my sissies now think I'ma a fan. They then asked me if I wanted to watch his movie along with my nephews. Ummm pass. But here is a cool pic lol. He probably got that Caribbean fever too.

.