Sunday, December 21, 2008

Didn't Realize How Many ?tions Were Here

Boredom leads to filling out questionnaires. Jacked from Swissely:

Are you anyone’s first love?
Nope.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Kuya Jed. [Edit: Arvin just called].

Do you have to work today?
Negative.

Are you waiting for something?
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing [its a Jack J song]

How many people have you kissed in the past week?
Uno

What was the last thing you drank?
Texas Sunrise coffee FTW!

Who was the last person you hugged?
Norman last night. We refused a handshake and just hugged it out.

Did you have a dream last night?
The probability is likely; however, I don't remember.

Who was the last person you texted?
G - she texted me that she landed and I told her to have fun at her brother's engagement party.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Hmmm where do I begin? I want it all, but I'm not just talking about material things. Pure happiness I suppose...but that's always been something I've always strived for. How do you really know? Oh yeah and a navi system for Black Starr.

Have you ever had a panic attack?
I'm as cool as a cucumber chillin in a fridge in the temperature controlled drawer.

Do you want someone back in your life?
How bout a variation of someone?

When was the last time you cried?
Over the summer.

Have you ever licked someone’s cheek?
Face cheek - affirmative. Butt cheek - negative.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Oxtail! Kare^2 is the greatest.

Do you have a best friend?
I have good friends, I have better friends and thus I have best friends. However I don't like to advertise their names, but some things are just understood. Excluding a SO, I have a couple [that's all you really need] of friends I can absolutely completely spill myself too and know they'll have my back regardless. I think they know who they are.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
*cues that Buster Poindexter song* Hot, Hot, Hot

What is your favorite color?
It always use to be Red and a rotating second. However purple is closing the gap.

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Probably college, so I could re-live it again. Would everything still play out the same? If not, then I wouldn't go back. It would be pointless then haha.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
Cool.

Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
Hmmm...I really don't know how to categorize it.

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not sure?


Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?

For sure.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Norman, after leaving his hotel room at 3a proceeding to my walk of shame.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Uhhh...hello! Hi Roland. [Not Alan though, since dude doesn't talk at all when he's lit haha].

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Uhhh...hello! I have a blog, so yes I talk about them.

Did you go to sleep smiling last night?
Yes indeedy.

Do you currently have a hickey?
Nope...actually don't think I ever had one.

Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
Naw that's gross. I stepped out and collapsed in the hallway.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Emphatic No!

Have you hurt anyone’s feelings in the last 5 days?
In my mind I have, but not in real life haha.

Do you look like your mom?
No, as she's a 60+ year old woman and i'm a young stud in my 20s!

What was the last thing you bought?
A round of drinks for Norm and his homies.

What song are you listening to?
"Sunday Morning" ?love Remix. Actually I cheated, I read this ?tion then I played the song, so technically I'm not really lying. But it is Sunday morn and rain is falling. And this song I hella feel, although I didn't love this album upon first listen as I thought I would. I need to curtail my expectations, and not just with music.

What are you doing after this?
Probably put on some clothes, since I'm just prancing in my boxers.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
God. [as I am shirtless now haha].

Who do you usually have late night phone conversations with?
G - but not in awhile. My conversations at night are usually just with myself.

Do you like to cuddle?
Uhhh...hello! WHy do you think the spoon is my favorite kitchen utensil?

Are any of your ex’s still in love with you?
Negative.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Negative. I don't think many kisses are mistakes, unless you're kissing the wrong a$$.

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yes, but I'm not a brat.

When is the last time you talked to your father?
This morning, as he wanted to know if I wanted to go to the driving range, but its raining.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Each time I check my fantasy squads.

What is your favorite kind of weather?
sunny yet breezy!

Would you change yourself?
"Change" can mean a number of things, so yes I would. Anyone who says no is lying.

Do you like hugs?
Affirmative.

Are you a loud person?
Naw.

Are you wearing any jewelry?
Naw.

Are you wearing underwear right now?
I just said I was in my boxers!

What color is your tooth brush?
Neon green and white. Matches my bathroom.

What would you rather be doing?
Nothing really, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this! I like staying in on a rainy day.

If someone paid you $100 would you dance in the middle of times square?
Yes, and I'd even square dance if you would double it.

The current person you like, how long have you been interested in them?
Probably since the first time I saw her pic.

Remember the last person you kissed?
Yes, and didn't I just answer this question? Darn redundancy.

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I woke up.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Depends how many onions I need to cut. But emotionally yes indeedy.

Are you in a good mood?
I like same-format, non-rhyming words. Sure though.

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
Uhhh...hello? It is annoying when someone says they'll do something but don't follow-up. Don't make promises you can't keep.

Do you believe exes can be friends?
Negative.

Have you ever hated someone but then ended up liking them?
Yes. See Kanye West entry below.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes I could.

When is the last time you got really frustrated?
I think I have muted frustration now.

Do you miss your past?
Some aspects. But my one of my fav acronyms is KIM - Keep it Movin'.

Do you ever think ‘what if’ about anything?
Of course...and anyone who hasn't doesn't think.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Ummm, methinks so. But everyone is in control of their own destiny. The ship is sailing...you just gotta steer it.

In the past week have you cried?
No! Why do you keep asking?

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Back.

Last December how was your heart?
Better then this December that's for sure.

When was the last time you went camping?
Fourth of July weekend...hello I blogged about it!

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes, since I'ma see all my lil nephews shortly.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Normy did. And he was sober. It was quite bromantic.

Do you think you would be a good parent?
No, I know I'd be a great one.

What about if you had a kid right now?
Aside from worrying about logistics, I be totally stoked and feel blessed!

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
G last night.

What are you wearing on your feet?
For the third time, I'm just rocking boxers, meaning I have no other articles of clothing on! But I wore some AM93's last night.

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Dude it seems all my dreams are weird. Like there's random pairings in them.

What color is your keyboard?
Black.

Any fun plans for today?
I'm getting a headache answering all these redundant questions. Yes I'm go to my folks to have dinner with la familia.

Is there a reason for your MySpace song?
Luchini by Camp Lo. Yes, the reason is that its one of the dopest songs ever.

Will this weekend be a good one?
*Ice Cube* I gotta say it was a good [weekend] *Ice Cube*

Have you ever been cheated on?
Affirmative.

Is anyone interested in you right now?
I would hope so!

Where does most of your family live?
The best place on Earth aka the Bay Area.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
Go to, as I like the movie-going experience.

Whats your hair look like today?
Messy since i just got out the shower.

Do you believe that any of your exes think about you?
Probably...I would think about me.

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
Depends how much effort I put in haha *wink*.

Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex?
Yes, as that tends to happen when 4 dudes stay in a 2 bed hotel room.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Negative.

Do you own a strapless bra?
Who told you? Ha sike, nope I don't.

Who do you live with?
My Myself and Eye.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Labels are so unnecessary. But I can't give a definitive answer either way at the moment.

If not, are you happy with being single?
I haven't really been truly single in a minute, but sure, I'll be happy in whatever situation I would be in. Or I would like to think so.

Are your parents protective of you?
Naw, but only because I have a younger sister.

What’s one action you do when you’re really nervous?
I guess clench my teeth?

Are you a good liar?
Naw, although I have great thespian skills.

How long were you with your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
Way too long lol.

Would you rather give up the computer or the TV?
That's like choosing between your mom and dad.

Do you lie about your age?
Negative.

What did you last cry over?
For real, how many variations of crying questions can you have?

What is your ring tone?
Default T-Mobile tone. And when I hear a T-Mobile commercial on TV, I think someone is calling me.

Does the person you like know it?
Yes and no.

What did the last text message you received say?
’are you going to be in h-town for the holidays?’ from Eric B.

Whew - longest questionnaire ever!
.