Friday, October 17, 2008

My Dad Is Going to Watch Justin Timberlake in Las Vegas

So I get this text from kuya [I don't really call him that, just refer to him as that], saying that he's going to drop my pops off to watch Mr. JT. I'm not that surprised, since my dad does some random crap by himself. I remember one time a few years back where he tricked me in going to some toy train convention since he was hella into them at the time. [If you've visited my folks crib you know what I mean.] But yeah, them Lionel trains are just dust collectors now.

Anyway sometimes moms doesn't feeling like going to these things, so pops just goes solo. I was like cool! JT! I've already seen him, so the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Turns out Justin is participating in a Shriner's PGA Tour Celebrity event, and duh reeg, that makes sense! Why the heezy would my pops watch him perform on stage?? Anyway I've seen JT play, and he's pretty decent. Then again, he has Butch Harmon as his instructor. If you don't know who he is, he was the old coach of this Tiger Woods guy. Plus he wears J.Lindeburg golf gear, which I would want to sponsor me if I'd make the Tour and if the Swoosh wouldn't exist. Hey - that's my next blogopic!! Hmmm...how would Reeg be if there never was Nike?? Pobably like Bedford Falls without George Bailey, word to Its a Wonderful Life.
.