Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Round of eBay Questions Answered

A few more eBay comments:

Dear reegsta,

Hello,
Will you accept 200.00 including shipping?Please let me know!Your money will be in your PP acct. immediately!

Thanks,Ben
- xxxbball


I'm like sure, please PayPal me right away. A couple days go by, and I haven't seen cash in my paypal account.

Dear reegsta,

Hello,
Will you accept 165.00 shipped,if so I can put the money in your PP acct. immediately!Please let me know!

Thank You,Ben
- xxxbball


Dude you just offered $200! Why am I going to sell them for this amount when you already offered more? Does this qualify as an Indian Giver?

Dear reegsta,

Hello,
This is my third time trying to contact you and your not responding or your not looking at your emails!I would like to buy your 10.5 XIXS' in Flint Grey and White for 170.00 shipped.You can set up a private auction or buy it now and I will respond immediately and you will have your money in your PP acct. instantly!

Thank You,
Ben
- xxxbball


Look you dumbtard, I said yes to your first offer but then you're lowballing.

Dear reegsta,

Hello,
I really want these shoes!How about 185.00 shipped?

- xxxbball


I said I'll let them go for $190. Truthfully I would take $185 but I'ma tax him $5 for being irritating. We'll see how this one plays out.

And now for the question of the week:

Dear reegsta,

Two Questions:

1. After bidding...How soon will you expect payment?

2. Are these shoes brand new? By that I mean have they ever
been worn or touched the ground?

- only1e19


1. Probably after the auction ends. 2. Really is that what brand new means? Forget the fact that I only said "NEW" in my description 10 times. I've never worn them outdoors or indoors for that matter, and they might have touched the ground in some Chinese factory, but dude, look at the pics, they're brand spanking new.
.