Monday, October 13, 2008

Goals Not Accomplished this Weekend

- Clean the Condo - Halfway deleted because half-way done!
- Increase the tire pressure on Nager – I did, but that damn light is still on
- Visit my gym facilities
- Get my golf set back from Arv
- Run @ least 4 miles - I did run, but it was only 2 miles.
- Try a new restaurant - I did, Ramblas on Valencia which is a tapas place. It was cool, but what's Spanish for "big plates"?
- Catch up on Entourage - Lefty with the cameo! That was kinda random.
- Continue to make a dent in The Wire: Season 1
- Celebrate a 49er victory
- Make a Salvation Army Run
- Not coming in to work
- Mail a few packages at the Post Office
- Get my cousin a gift for her wedding, although it was 2 months ago, since I’m still within the gift giving threshold
- Make a home-cooked meal Dungeoness Crab at 99 Ranch FTW! That and fried oysters too woohoo.
- Update songs on my Shuffle
- Watch Hip-Hop Honors - I got chills when Q-Tip came out to do Buddy with De La, which is probably my most favorite posse cut ever, meaning the Native Tongue remix. I never really was a big fan of the rest of the honorees: Cypress Hill, Naughty by Nature, Slick Rick and Too $hort. But I have fond memories of playing "Me Myself and I" on vinyl after Ryan out of all my brothers bought the 3 Feet High at Streetlight, since it was walking distance from Mission Dolores.

Okay this falls in line with my task settings. Make a list of crap to do, double it, then only accomplish half of it hahaha.
.