Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thoughts I Thunk about While Thinking

So why when I microwave my leftovers, they’re piping hot like the first 5 minutes of eating but get like frigid as I’m getting closer to the end of my meal? It happened today with the rightunder [whoops I mean leftover] chicken teriyaki I had. I’ma fast chewer but a slow eater I guess. [Cicely I think you blogged about this phenomenon before?]

***

Man so after the first go round of unloading the kicks, I only sold 10 haha. I know I’m asking maybe a lil above market value, but its more like the “HI” price if these kicks were in a Beckett Mag. Damn I used to read every word of those mags and still have the 1st Future Stars edition with Kenny Anderson on the back cover [Todd Van Poppel was on the front lol]. Then again most of them ended on the bleakest day of the US financial markets in awhile, so why is my timing always off??

***

It’s a weird dynamic knowing your siblings might read your blog and even weirder when they talk about it in front of your moms haha. Hmmm don’t think I would like her to read her sons thoughts.

***

Its actually beneficial having a couple whips. Today for example, since we’re going to The Warfield to see Musiq, I just drove the beater in. Hmmm will probably keep it now.

***

Desean Jackson is a fool haha, but I’m just upset that I picked up Darnell Jackson instead. Its like confusing Michael Jackson with Freddie Jackson.

***

So I went to Target to get that Ne-Yo and didn’t realize the Gym Class Heroes dropped too. How come no one told me?? But similar to their first release, that album took a lil while to be appreciated. I was walking around too and noticed their Dreyer’s 1.5 Qt Cookie Dough was more on sale for only $3.50! Dude I paid a premium of 42% [($4.99-$3.50)/$3.50] when I got it the other day grrrrr. I had thoughts of actually returning it haha, but can you imagine returning ice cream? I’m cheap but I draw the line somewhere. But yeah, either they’re a lot cheaper here or the grocery store I shop at shold be frequented less frequently.

***

Speaking of, who’s song is “Single”?? It appears on both The Block and Year of albums [and ummm, not that I have both **cough cough** it was Rol who gave it to me, who it turn got it from Al, so its really his fault haha]

***

Hmm I was always about getting a MacBook Pro but now I’m leaning towards just a regular MacBook, esp if they come out with a 15” version. Right now a 15” MBP is $2K and a 13” MB is $1.5K, and $500 for a 2” gain would be wonderful in the height or shaft department, but debateable when discussing displays.

***

I’m was thinking of letting a few of my subscriptions lapse, and the first on the chopping block was MAXIM. Then I get the new ish with Megan Fox on the cover. I’m still not gonna renew but at least I’m going out in style haha. Oh yeah check out what I wrote on April 26, 2004 [yes almost 5 years ago]. Reegsta wrote:

“- Anyone know who Megan Fox is? She is aptly named.”

For real if these chicks were stocks, I would be a millionaire. Even in today’s market. Damn I know how to pick ‘em. Oh yeah FWIW, she’s currently #2 on the chick list.

***

I’m running out of ideas to write about for Ploomy. I should get a suggestion box.

***

Smallville Season Premiere tonight! Woohoo I'm probably the only one excited, but the trailer shows the seeds of the Justice League! And ladies [and umm some dudes] I know you've seen these previews while watching 90210 and GG and Priveleged and whatever else they show.

***

Oh yeah lastly, if I chat with you on AIM, I totally apologize for my away message. I swear I only thought it was there for like an hour when I went on a lunch break. Then meeyushel mentioned that I should change it, so I was like huh. Then I purged it, deleted it, resetted my settings, changed my mobile settings and everything, but it was still there! So while there is nothing wrong with cunnilingus, I apologize if I offended everyone, so sorry to go Kornheiser on yall.
.