Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Need to Get that Musiq Taste Out my Mouth

Here are a few upcoming shows that I’m interested in going if anyone else wants to come. But watch me go to zero of these in these next couple months haha.

Journey with Heart and Cheap Trick
Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA
Sat, Sep 27, 2008 07:00 PM
Likelihood of Going: Slim

Who's doesn't like Journey? And I would love to support my Filipino brethren with their new lead singer. I'm just dying in your arms tonight...

People Under The Stairs plus Common Market / Shawn Jackson
Wednesday, Oct 01, 2008 9:00 PM PDT (8:30 PM Doors)
at The Independent
Likelihood of Going: Anorexic

PUTS was probably my favorite rap group during my senior year of college. Problem is I'm not in college anymore! On a warm San Francisco Knight...

New Kids On the Block
HP Pavilion At San Jose, San Jose, CA
Fri, Oct 10, 2008 08:00 PM
Likelihood of Going: Nil

Haha sike. I would only think about going if Ne-Yo was gonna be there. I'll be your boyfriend...

Weezer with Angels and Airwaves and Tokyo Police Club
San Jose State Event Center Arena, San Jose, CA
Mon, Oct 13, 2008 07:30 PM
Likelihood of Going: There's a chance

Too bad this is on a school night. In San Jose. During Quarter Close. So although I would love to see Rivers Cuomo and company, it might have to wait. These are my Heart Songs!

The Roots and Gym Class Heroes
San Jose State Event Center Arena, San Jose, CA
Sat, Oct 18, 2008 07:30 PM
Likelihood of Going: Probable

The Roots tour like 500 days a year and I have yet to see them. How horrible is that? And I'm semi-feeling the new GCH album, so I would look forward to that. Plus tickets are still on sale. I Shall Proceed.

Mary J. Blige with Robin Thicke
Sleep Train Pavilion At Concord, Concord, CA
Sat, Oct 18, 2008 07:30 PM
Likelihood of Going: Unlikely

I wish I saw her with Jay-Z, but that was the same weekend as the Glow in the Dark Tour. Plus this conflicts with the show above, so its doubtful. I'm Searching for a Real Love...

Matt Nathanson
The Warfield, San Francisco, CA
Sat, Nov 1, 2008 08:00 PM
Likelihood of Going: 0.0000001%, so there's a chance!

I don't know what else this dude sings besides Laid, but I love that damn song haha. She only comes when she's on top...

Jason Mraz
Greek Theatre-U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Sun, Nov 2, 2008 03:00 PM
Likelihood of Going: Possibly

I can't front, I'ma fan of Mr. A-Z. Plus this is right around the corner from my place. Was it you who spoke the words...

Is anyone else coming through?
.