Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today’s Grab Bag

Thumbs up to BofA’s new ATMs that accept checks, recognize the amount written [even if by hand], and take cash in any direction. Plus they eliminated the need for envelopes woohoo.

***

Clay Aiken is gay. And in other news, the world is round.

***

I guess the Knick’s brass read my blog. They’re having Steph report to camp. Sorry Kram.

***

I was reading GQ’s latest about how to be a Gentleman in the 21st Century, and they mentioned not everything you do is blogworthy. **Makes mental note to self.**

***

Oh yeah Megan Fox came through again on the cover of the current GQ. So you’ll see her 2wice on my coffee table.

***

How is it that eBay promotes sellers to be PowerSellers, yet limits how much you sell? Isn’t that conflicting? Man they’re cockblocking my sales. 15 pairs down, so I’m like 25% complete.

***

I need to heed my own advice and find a hustle. [see point #8.]

***

I already got my license plates, but didn’t put them on yet. Its just the standard #AAA### fare, since #1STUNNA was taken already.

***

I also ordered the Weathertech cargo liner, so thanks AnUglyMind for the recommendation.

***

A ray of light for my place of employment since all the big investment banks no longer exist. Woohoo we even get a mention.

***

Damn them 90210 girls are mad boney. Look at Silver's arm! And yes I’m still watching it, even though there was a mad dropoff since the pilot. And what sister asks her brother for a rubber?? I don't care if he's adopted or not.
.