Monday, August 25, 2008

The Post About Nothing

Dang I wanted to blog every weekday this month, but since I wasn’t at work Thursday afternoon and all day Friday, I wasn’t able to! But for real this is the most I’ve wrote since taking notes in high school. I wish I could go to school now with laptop in stow. I think I would been a hella better student, but probably not since I would be distracted with other stuff on my computer. I mean I got distracted with a TI-82, so imagine if I had an actual laptop! But then again you can’t really doodle, unless you have MS Paint open or something.

***

I ran a half-marathon this weekend! Granted it was over 2 days [5 on Sat and 8 on Sun, and I rounded up lol] but I hope it'll give me good prep time for my actual and factual one in T+6 days! When I first started here, I had no idea what a T+1 report was. What the heezy did the T stand for? But at least now I know. But anyway, yesterday's run was probably the most I've ever done. But it'll be broken next week, kinda like those world records that are like only WRs for like 4 hours haha. But here is the track that I did, and if anyone needs Photoshop lessons I give them for free!



***

Brenda's French Soul Food. Go eat there like right now.

***

On Friday during my day off, I went to Ikea because I wanted some plants. And I hate going there on weekends. Actually I refuse to go there on weekends is more appropriate. If you trip I shouldn't anyway considering my proximity to it. Shoot sometimes I just should have dinner there. Anyway be warned that they charge a nickel for every plastic bag! Imagine if grocery stores started to do that.

***

I went to the Giants game on Thursday, and no joke I still don't even know who pitched for San Fran. At least we won though, and I feel guilty using "we" in regard to the baseball team.

***

I walk by the same homeless lady everyday on my way to work, and its kinda sad. I'm not sure if I feel worse because she's a girl or just because she's a recurring person I see on the streets.

***

With the #1 pick, Reegsta selects LaDanlian Tomlinson! Too bad I can't ever have the numero uno pick in hoops.

***

Last night we had a bootlegging session with our 3rd iPoddy. Thinking of this was an idea I'm kinda proud about haha, although it seems I don't really get much. Although yesterday I got M.I.A.'s catalog. I think I just might need to jack Michelle's hard drive, so I can get Weezy's music. And I would eat at Loi's Rice Plates [or Rice Container, as it wasn't served on a plate] everyday if I lived nearby.
.