Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Post About Nothing

The other day I wrote about not having acne anymore, and then I get a pimple. I should've wrote about not getting vag or something, then maybe I would've scored hahaha jp.

***

I fell asleep at 8p last night, and it was still freaking daylight. For some reason I was mad tired and when I woke up at 3a to go to my bed, I fell straight asleep again. Must've been that chicken adobo I cooked along with my chaise that I always fall asleep on. At least I brushed my teeth though.

***

Speaking of furniture, I was perusing through the West Elm catalog and discovered that they raised the price on my sectional! I mean other furniture stores and upscale stores like Gucci and LV do that too, so I guess its not that uncommon. But anti-sales do suck.

***

I had a dentist appointment yesterday right after lunch. You know how people like to brush their pearlys and floss and stuff right before? Why? I'd want hella food morsels in my mouth so I can get my money's worth haha. Its a trip though, the oral hygienist giving me a cleansing had on one of those masks like she was using a blow torch or something. Or maybe that's just for when I come in!

***

I only have 3 wisdom teeth and need to consult an oral surgeon to see if I need them removed. Note to self: make an appointment!

***

Toys I want: 1. a whip, 2. a laptop, 3. an SLR. If I get all the above I won't need anyhing else for awhile!

***

I found out the fantasy sports secret: don't check on your team for awhile! Right now I have a precarious 8 game lead heading into the final month. I really hope I win, since I probably already spent the money I've collected as treasurer lol.

***

I think I deduced why my phone sucks. It might be the battery! It works perfectly fine when plugged in to a wall unit or my laptop, yet when it doesn't have a constant power stream, it just dies. Henceforth I bought a new battery over the weekend via eBay.

***

RIP Kevin Duckworth. Man that was the squad - KD, Kersey, Buck, Porter and Drexler starting and Cliff before he was Uncle Cliffy off the bench. Straight formidable.

***

I have a feeling today will be a good day!
.