Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its Been A Long Time

So I had a 3 day weekend, and one of the things I wanted to accomplish was to snap some pics of my kicks. Damn that took a long time. So I counted a lil over 180 pairs of kicks in my 750 square foot condo. Honestly I've said this time and time again, but I really want to sell about 50-60 pairs so I'll just have around 120. I mean I'm approaching 30 and wear dress shoes 5 days a week, so I realize I don't need this many. Part of me wants to go down to 100 but I'll probably just build back up lol. About 110 of them I've worn, and another 70 are brand new, which is the bulk of what I'd want to sell. So I'm contemplating on selling them so I can buy the toys I wanted as referenced earlier.

I'm debating whether or not I should keep one of each Jordan. I mean I really only wear I-VI and XI-XIV, so anything out of that range might be on the chopping block. But Reegsta is not a shoe collector as he is a Sneakerhead, so I'm leaning towards letting them go.

I wish I had more Air Max 90s and my Air Force I shot is lacking, but its not for lack of effort! But I think my sneaks are pretty comprehensive in terms of having landmark and timeless shoes. I pretty much have all kicks, retro or original, that have some sort of sentimental value to me.

Peep the bonus shot of Non-Nikes for those who doubt that I actually own another brand lol. Also another bonus shot of my sports kicks is somewhere in there. No dress shoes though are pictured.

Here goes the Niketalk community reaction haha: My Kicks

Whew.


.