Friday, August 15, 2008

An Open Letter to God

Dear big fly Guy high up in the sky,

Please give me the courage to conquer my fears and face my challenges head on. Please give my Mama the fast line access into Heaven. Please look over all my dear friends as we all fight our personal battles with life and love. Please help me ensure my game is on point. Please direct the people I truly care for in a positive light. Please watch over my family and friends in their travels. Please forgive me for my sins. Please help me become a better son, sibling, homie and whatever other hat I may wear. Please don’t take offense if I don’t go to church every Sunday. Please help me become the flyest person I can be. Please help me understand why people do what they do which has an effect on me. Please try to guide her in my direction, but only if its supposed to be that way. Please help me maintain my focus on what I need to do for myself. Please let me know that my actions are going to build me up rather than break me down. Please keep on listening to me.
.