Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hey Mama

So around 4pm Manila time, Mama passed away. Uncle Junior arrived like 12 hours before, so I'm glad her youngest was able to be by her side during her final moments. I'm sad but I'm taking solace in the fact that she's in a better place without pain and she's finally reunited with my Papa after 22 years!

Truthfully I thought she would see the real Century Club, as her moms died when she was 88. Mama was 88 too, so that's a good age if you're into numerology. Below is a picture taken a couple years ago [I couldn't find one with me, so Jon and Dar had to subsitute], so its like her health quickly deteriorated.

She's survived by 4 kids, 17 grand-kids and 16 great-grand-kids. Rest in Paradise!

In other semi-related news, I also found out one of my sister-in-laws is pregnant. Its the circle of life yall.


.