Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Crack List

Lately I've been addicted to this crap. I try to limit my processed foods but sometimes my willpower isn't strong enough. Call me a fiend.

Trader Joe's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips - They taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch potatoes chips, with half the fat! Thanks Louise for the recommendation.


Clif Bar Chocolate Brownie - I'm about to buy a case of these and eat them before every run I have.


Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted - My default cereal. I've tried the other HBO flavors, but this gets the gold, and not because of its color!


Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice - My beverages generally don't have any carbs, but I have two of these in my refrigerator right now. [okay they had a 2-for-1 sale you got me!]


Dandy's Shrimp Chips - I prefer these over the twisted variety. Shoot I even like the spicy ones.


Foster Farms Honey Dipped Corn Dogs - I like them when I buy 16 at a time from the grocery store, but not when I have 60 from Costco.


Propel Fitness Water Peach Flavor - I used to be all about Vitamin Water, but after analyzing their nutrition facts Propel took over. And its cheaper too!


Haribo Gummy Bears - Does the packaging always say Gold Bears? Hmmm gotta check that out when I replenish.


Coke Zero - This has been a staple in my fridge pretty much since it was introduced. It bumped off Diet Dr. Pepper and I wish more franchises besides Subway would carry it.


It's It Ice Cream - I don't usually crave for anything except for this, which is about once every few months.


Damn for some reason I just had lunch but I'm still hungry.
.