Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So I took a lil hiatus if you didn't realize. What better way to come back than fill out a survery that I was tagged? The plan is go back to my normal blogging schedule, but we'll see about that...

From Miss Parco:

01. If you woke up tomorrow morning and you were the opposite gender, what would be the first thing you'd do?
hit the snooze button, skratch my genitalia, and decide what shoes to wear. Wow, I wouldn’t do anything different!

02. If you could be invisible for a whole day, what would you do?
I’d walk around nekkid and try to scare people jokingly. Not because I don’t have clothes, since they can’t see me anyway, but just in jest. Or i'd be like Robin Hood, and rob from the rich and give to the poor.

03. If you could completely get rid of one fashion trend that you personally don't like, what would it be?
ummm….even if there are some trends not to my liking, it doesn’t bug me. Oh yeah, I’d completely obliterate all the fake kicks floating around.

04. If you could dye your hair ANY color, what color would you choose?
red, since its my fav color.

05. If you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose and why?
hmmm…maybe cash warren, so jessica alba could confuse us and think she’s dating me instead of him. Or maybe even jessica alba, so I can feel pretty oh so pretty. Or Brad Pitt, so I can have a gazillion girls on my jock.

06. If you could spend one hour with ANYONE, (alive or dead) who would it be, and why?
wow the hardest ?tion so far. Hmmm, probably Jesus, so I could say to people, “Hey I kicked it with my homie Jesus the other day.” [pronounced JEE-zus, not HEY-Zeus] That would make for interesting conversation. Plus I’d ask him if that Da Vinci Code stuff was true or not.

07. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
after taxes you’ll have probably $587,486.78 if you take the lump sum [thanks Professor Loster for that tidbit]. So with that amount, I’d make my folks retire and have them travel where ever they please. I’d break off my siblings some $krilla. Honestly I’ll think about getting a whip, but I have this fascination of being hecka filthy rich and pushing the same car as I do now. Insurance for nice rides is bananas yo.

08. If you could tell one person ANYTHING, what would it be, and who would it be?
I’ll take the 5th on this question. ;-)

09. If you saw your favorite celebrity in the street, what would be your first reaction?
hmmm I don’t even know who my fav celebrity is. It’ll be either “hey tiger, lets hit the links!” or “hey Nick, let’s grab a beer and watch a game” or “hey Lana, superman ain’t got nothing on me”

10. If you could change your first name to anything you wanted, what would you change it to?
I’d change it to Reegsta, since people can’t mispronounce that.

11. What's one feature of your appearance that you absolutely like?
physical appearance? Hmmm, my ears, since I don’t see anything wrong with them.

12. If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do, or say before you died?
I’d try to fornicate as much as possible to keep my legacy alive through my offspring. And wear all my kicks I haven’t yet rocked.

13. If you could change any part of your appearance, what would it be?
I’d make myself taller.

14. If you had your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it, and what kind of products would you make?
Pimp-Zap. It would zap away pimples on contact.

15. If you had your own line of underwear, how would you design it?
hmmm, the color would be nude, so it appears that you’re not wearing anything, similar to britney’s pants during the MTV awards a few years back. And I’d make it a wicker material, like they have for socks, for those swamp-a$$ days.

16. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I’d wanna swim. Or teleport so I can be anywhere in an instant.

17. If you had the choice would you rather be Marilyn Monroe for a day, or Madonna?
Madonna, since she’s still alive and all. Plus she lives in England, and I've always wanted to visit there.

18. Do you believe your dreams have significance?
oh most definitely, otherwise you wouldn’t have them

19. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
like 30, and none were purchased for more than $10!

20. The last film I bought:
Harold & Kumar go the White Castle – the unedited version [for $10!]

21. Last film I watched at home:
The Girl Next Door. Or Do the Right Thing.

22. 6 films I watch a lot or mean a lot to me:
Spaceballs, it’s a wonderful life, menace ii society, stand by me, happy gilmore…these really don’t have no meaning, I just enjoy watching them

23. Tag 5 people and have them answer these questions on their blog:
I think I’ll pass on this ?tion…

***