Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Boy am i bored today! Again from the desk of Cici:

Three names you go by:
1. regan
2. reeg
3. reegs

Three screen names you have had:
1. reegsta
2. reegstar
3. reegstarr [the latter 2 were only logins]

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. my skin color
2. my back
3. my penis

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. the hair on my toes
2. my tummy sticks out more than my chest [slightly!]
3. my butt [wish it were bigger!]

Three parts of your heritage:
1. filipino
2. spanish
3. african-american [how else would you explain it??]

Three things that scare you:
1. loneliness
2. settling
3. being robbed of all my possessions

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. brushing the grill
2. listening to music
3. dropping a load

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. nas
2. 2pac
3. musiq soulchild

Three of your favorite songs:
1. nas – the world is yours
2. 2pac – me against the world
3. musiq – just friends

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. passion
2. laughter/fun
3. trust

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
(lies)
1. jesus was born on christmas day.
2. polar bears are white furred.
3. los angeles further west than las vegas
(truths)
1. all things ain't what they seem.
2. starbury will lead the knicks to the playoffs this year.
3. no word in the english language rhymes with ‘orange’.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. a nice warm smile
2. healthy hair
3. an apple bottom

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. finding deals on ebay
2. messing up my place so I can clean it
3. making reeg-time

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. take a leak [brb, I really need to go…]
2. teleport
3. leave work and go home and sleep

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. astronaut
2. professional basketball playa
3. rapper

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. japan
2. australia
3. bora bora ;-)

Three kids’ names you like:
1. regan (doesn’t regan tacorda sound fly?)
2. jordan (doesn’t jordan tacorda sound fly?)
3. reegsta

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. have seeds
2. skydive
3. visit outerspace

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I’ma sports fiend
2. I check breezies out
3. I fart shamelessly

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I care about my ‘fits
2. I like justin and usher a lil too much
3. I’m sensitive

Three celeb crushes:
1. lana lang
2. mrs. fantastic
3. the girl next door

Now it's your turn! FOUR people that I would like to see take this quiz now:
1. marie
2. callwave
3. joe [since I just found out he has a xanga]
4. C-Kimchee

***