Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Thought of the Day:

What's worser? Cheating on someone physically or emotionally? Is there a lesser of the two evils? Lets see, for the former, you could justify it (when in reality you can't justify it in anyway) as saying its just lust, just intercourse (or kissing, depending on what you're definition of cheating is.) Unless that is you catch the clap or something and pass it on. Then that would suck donkey balls.

For the emotional context, maybe this is worser. Say you're physically attracted to a girl, but you don't take that relationship to the next level without that emotional attachment. So obviously that vibe is important. But what happens when that's violated? You could justify it (when in reality you can't justify it in anyway) by not doing anything physical. I mean I see hot girls frequently but that doesn't mean I wanna wifey them all up. Its the ones with the emotional attachment that stand out and are pursued. I don't know man I'm just blabbering.

Conclusion: Don't Cheat.

Lyric of the Day:

You can't say
I don't love you
Just because I cheat on you
Cuz you can't see all I do
To keep you from knowing the things I do


- John Legend "Number One"

Hahaha I always laugh when I sing along to this damn song. This is like the anti-Mario Winan's song "I Don't Wanna Know." Mario should take some tips from John.

***