Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Now I know what MSB was talking about when she said that everything seems like one long day. You go to sleep with thoughts in your head and you wake up the next morning with the same exact thoughts. I sleep late and am a deep sleeper, yet I've been waking up before my alarm goes off. (And somehow I'm still late for work daily, but that's another story.) To think or not to think. Sometimes thinking too much can get you side tracked from reality. Sometimes not thinking at all makes you oblivious to reality. The power of Equilibrium - now I know why I was an Economics major. Hmmm I guess this will inspire the song of the day:

This morning, I woke up
Feeling brand new and I jumped up
Feeling my highs, and my lows
In my soul, and my goals
Just to stop smokin, and stop drinkin
And I've been thinkin - I've got my reasons
Just to get by, just to get by


Talib Kweli "Get By"

***