Friday, May 06, 2005

Can't let a friiiday go by without my grab bag! So here we go:

~ Sign that you have too many siblings: you forget their birthday. It was my bro's birthday yesterday, and I didn't realize it until like 6pm.

~ Sign that you have too many siblings, part II: its my other brother's birthday today. and my sister's on the 9th.

~ My sister is gonna turn 24, which scares the utter crapola out of me.

~ Happy Mother's day to all the Moms out there. Yall are special women. It must be amazing to bring a child into this world.

~ But that's something I can hold off on. Whew.

~ The Spaceballs: Collector's Edition DVD came out this week, and I have yet to pick it up. Man something is reallly wrong with me. I'm the same guy that spend like $40 on a rare Spaceballs Movie poster back in college. "Comb the Desert!"

~ Remember that PayPal problem I had a couple months ago about the buyer saying my kicks were fugazi? Well turns out his claim was insufficient and I was rewarded back my $krilla. Good riddance.

~ Auction of the Day: Holy Moly! And I thought I overpaid when I spend $100 on mine. I must not be the only one to *heart* orange kicks.

~ Pickup line of the Day: "There are 366 bones in a body. Wanna make it 367?" *wink*

~ Movie news of the Day: So Chris Tucker signed a 2 movie deal with NewLine Films to make Rush Hour 3 and Money Talks 2. I swear Rush Hour is the greatest buddy-cop franchise ever. And I saw RH2 with a cutie. "I got hoez in different area codes!" (I didn't mean that per se, it was just on the soundtrack yall.)

~ It feels good to be a gangsta. And it feels good when your manager and director give you props for your work. Now I just need a promotion.

~ I still have those similar sentiments that I've wrote about a month ago. Shoot its maybe even worse now. I was talkin to a friend who I thought never read my page, and he was like "yo reeg your ish sounds depressed." So I figured I'll lighten it up. Oh well, there's always AIM, which leads to the...

~ Link of the Day: The Golden Rules of IM Some of you please take heed. This is a bit old, but I recently cam across it again, so sorry for the potential redundancy.

~ My segues are just like my skin. Smooth.

Song of the Week: (yep I think I've played it everyday multiple times so far)

You say you wanna stay by my side
Darlin', your head's not right
See, alone we stand, together we fall apart
Yeah, I think I'll be alright
I'm working so I won't have to try so hard
Tables, they turn sometimes

Oh, someday...


The Strokes - "Someday"

***