Friday, April 08, 2005

The Why's, Wise, and Y's:

Thank God its Friday. But why isn't there a TGIS, for either Saturday or Sunday? Generally those days are spent vegging around, whereas 1/3 of Friday is spent working. I propose we should amend it to TGIFA, for Thank God its Friday Afternoon at least.

***

A picture tells a 1000 words. So I don't get why people don't have pics when selling things on CL. Maybe its the snooty eBayer in me, but how much of a visual can I get from "this table has 4 legs and a wooden top...pics available upon request." Yo, shouldn't you just post them gifs from the jump?

***

I think I need a facelift. To all my fans, I'm not talking about my actual face, but rather the look of my blog. I believe I've said this before, but it actually might matriculate sooner than later. Linkage to my fellow bloggers/xangars would be included, so if you would rather not have your page linked, please hit me up. Plus I need to change that freakin' picture in the top left, as it was requested.

***

So I went to Red Robin yesterday to pick up some food. I don't know if its me or something, but the greeters and waitresses all look like they're 16 years young. Man maybe I should switch burger places. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

***

Random thought: capri pants and pointy heels are hot (but I've been told that pointy shoes are on the way out.) Bonus points if they're cargo capris or camo capris. Also, skirts and flip-flops are hot as well (as long as her toe game is on point.)

***

I really am pretty unproductive on Friday's. I come in late and leave early. Oh well, TGIF!

***

Song of the Day

Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am on oh those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it


Green Day - "Basket Case"

***