Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I was thinking that I've exhausted all my topics to blog about. But since there's always stupid people out there, there's always stupid things to blog about:

I was hoping it was at least a BMW. No for real, this is real sad, and it seems like the subheadline is way worse than the real headline.

***

Alright enough with the negativity. Have yall heard of Google maps? Its in the Beta stage (as Friendster was like forever), but its pretty amazing. Go here, type in an address or use one of them samples and zoom in. Pretty normal so far. Then click "Satellite" in the upper right corner, and prepare to be amazed.

***

Have yall heard of the Internet2? Basically its the next gen of internet surfing. To put it in perspective, if you want to DL The Matrix DVD, it'll take you 25 hours. However, with Internet2, it'll take you 30 seconds. You could get Kira's whole catalog in like 20 minutes. Imagine the possibilities damn.

***

So Brit's confirmed what everyone's been saying the past couple months. She's preggy. Man I remember playing that "Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide" joint on repeat when it first dropped, and now she's gon be a young mother. I think K-Fed wants his kids to be all the same age or something.

***

Tiger Woods yall. I can't believe this is his 4th Green Jacket, and homeboy isn't even 30. I mean, you only need 1 green jacket in your wardrobe...oh nevermind. Instead of wearing red on Sundays, he should make an exception for green on Sundays at Augusta. I mean, of the 92 players, which translates into almost 300 different shirts to wear, no one wears Masters green. If I were in contention, I'd rock this color polo (with the collar up as I sometimes do playing golf only), with some cargo pants, Jordans (they do make golf shoes - I have 2 pairrr) and a SF Giants hat tilted to the side, just like Pokey Reese. Yes I have thought of this multiple times.

***

Greatest. Mousepad. Ever.

***

I've attempted to add some linkage to my template. On the left hand side are my people's pages, with an applicable nickname/screename as a reference. I even added a counter! I was playing with the colors, but my blog ended up looking sabotaged. Its like a whole day event to revamp this, at least for the html-impaired.

***

I need a vacation. Even just a weekend out of town.

***