Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ways to improve my masculinity:

1. Not tripping off what I eat.
2. Pound a 40 as fast as I can.
3. Listen to more misogynistic music.
3a. Stop listening to Jesse McCartney. Immediately.
4. Wear more hoodies and sweats.
5. Play football instead of golf.
6. Mean mug more instead of smile.
7. Watch more Scarface and less My Best Friend's Wedding.

Its an uphill battle, so I'm not sure how feasible this looks.

***

So Newlyweds is finally over. Seemed like yesterday that I was anticipating the show's debut. Like whoa. Yesterday's show basically showed the highlights of the past 3 seasons. You could easily see how they've not necessarily grown, but moreso evolved, yet remained the same people that they've been. That doesn't make sense but I'm sure you know what I'm trying to convey. Man I speak of them like they're my homies haha. I'm not sure there's another hollywood couple that can be as entertaining as them (no Flavor Flav and that 6 foot chick don't count.) Good luck Nick & Jess, adn thanks for letting us into your lives.

***

Buying things gradually for my place seems a lot better than getting everything all in one shot. I guess I'll buy as I need, so that's gonna delay my vacuum purchase. Although I am eternally grateful for purchasing a plunger prior to last night's debacle.

***

Song of the Day:

I got no pickup lines
I stay on the grind
I tell the hoes all the time
B***h get in my car (B***h get in)
I got my 64, ridin' on Dayton spokes
And when I open that do'
B***h get in my car


50 Cent - "Get in my Car"

***