Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sometimes I wish Blogger had a private entry function. You know, since stuff I write could get me in trouble. Theoretically I'd screen my readers, give them the a-okay, and viola! I wrote before how Blogger was > than Xxxanga, but X has this option. Oh well there's always AIM. And who knows, maybe I'll still post it real quick.

***

Sometimes when I'm taking a shower I drop the soap. Even though no one is home and I'm not in a jail bathroom, I'm still somewhat hesitant to pick it up. I momentarily freeze and bend down with my knees and pick up the Dove. Damn American History X for scarring me.

***

Sometimes I wish I could go back and change a few things I did. Or didn't do. I'm sure we all do. But at the same time I have no regrets. Reeg's a firm believer of the "everything happens for a reason" reasoning, but I'm a firmer believer of controlling your own destiny. A sailor just doesn't go on his boat and expect to land at his destination; he must map it and stay on course. Or else he'd end up like Tom Hanks in Castaway. Not sure if that makes sense since I had to read it over a couple of times myself.

***

Sometimes I try too hard in pleasing people. Not sexually you perves, but moreso maintaining an image that I may have developed. Outside of my family, there's a handful of people that I'd ride for without a doubt. And I just wonder if it would be reciprocated. I know for a fact though there are some guy friends who are like brothers from another mother. And likewise there are girls out there that I can say anything and everything too without holding judgment. Thanks yall.

***

Sometimes I worry and wonder what the future holds for me. Its at the point where I'm thinking about going to a palm reader haha. Hopefully they still can do it despite all the hair there (masturbation joke people). I used to read my horoscope on the daily (thank you daily nexus) and even got the tarot card treatment, but I figured it was all bologna and shifted my mindset. Refer to paragraph 3 above.

***