Monday, March 21, 2005

Its been a bittersweet and emotional weekend for me, but if you saw me, I didn't really convey it. For some reason I always try to hide my emotions (unless I'm watching a sporting event).

RIP to the G-Tech Men's Basketball 2K4-2K5 squad. Honestly this was probably my favorite TEAM ever. Just to see them develop into starry-eyed freshman to playing the final game last year to this roller coaster season, its been a fun albeit stressful run being a fan. I wasn't that disappointed by the loss but moreso the fact that there are 5 maybe 6 players who've played their final game for Georgia Tech. This might sound corny (what? me corny?) but I'll miss each player as they all brought something different to the table. Here's hoping to a successful post-GT basketball career, in the NBA or elsewhere. I *heart* Georgia Tech basketball.

Also, most of you know that I was in the process of moving. I took friiiday off, and luckily arv and jefe weren't doing anything that day too. If it wasn't for them I'd probably still be moving. Despite the precipitation, we were able to move my crap out. Damn I have hella things and damn I need hella things. You know its bad if the only glasses in your kitchen are shot glasses. I was mad thirsty, and had no cups or glasses or whatever, so I had to drink water out of a shot glass. Probably filled that bad boy up like 10 times to quench my thirst.

As promised, the first dump I took there was with the door wide open. Man that was liberating. But cici if you stay with me next weekend I'll promise to close the door. Better yet, I'll hold it until after you leave. Maybe. I hope most of you could swing by sometime and check out my digs. Anybody have a feng shui book? Reeg needs to borrow one. Ideally I'll be here for about a year and *drumroll*....move again. But to somewhere I can gain equity. Renting sucks.

Lyric of the Day:

Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return
Maybe you'll never find
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow
You never know baby youuuu and I


John Legend - "Ordinary People"

***