Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Joke of the Day:

A proton meets a neutron and says "I'm da flyest around yo." The neutron asks "are you sure?" And the proton responds "yeah I'm positive!"

***

Sign of Getting Old:

All these sequels coming out and I haven't even seen the original. Like The Ring 2 and Miss Congeneality 2. And it gets extra scary when it they go to a trilogy.

***

The WTF Couple of the Day:

Bruce Willis and Lindsay Lohan? Whaaat? Man I got my last copy of US Weekly and this blurb was in it. Can't believe I'm quoting a Ying Yang Twins song, but "Like Short said, "let Bruce Bruce hit it!"" Good for him. Luckily that is not my lyric of the day.

***

The People are Stupid story of the Day:

So I'm selling these kicks online and say I have a 10.5 and 11. The winner gets to choose the size. The winning bidder pays me and says that he needs a size 10. WTF? I refunded his money and have to relist the kicks. Reading is fundamental children.

***

The PayPal Sucks complaint of the Day:

So I sold a pair of kicks back in December, received my skrill, shipped them and moved on. Then recently PayPal decides that hey, that credit card used was fraudulent, and they reversed the $xxx.xx out of my account. Man so I'm out the kicks and the cash. And I'm stuck with the sellers fees since its past the grace period to complain. eBayPal attempts to protect its bidders, but at the same time it screws their sellers. Arseholes.

***

The PayPal Sucks complaint of the Day, part deux:

So I sold a pair of kicks back in February, received my skrill, shipped them and moved on. Then recently PayPal decides that hey, the buyer is claiming they are fake, and they reversed the $xxx.xx out of my account. I'm approaching my 7 year eBay anniversary and never had I sold a pair of fake kicks before (well, except for them pair of Jordans from the PI, but at least I said they weren't real). Anyhow, I wrote in and countered, saying I have receipts and other buyer's satisfaction. The $$$ is still frozen, so we'll see how that goes.

***

Website of the Day:

http://www.paypalsucks.com

***

Lyric of the Day:

Even though I'm not your man and I know you're not my girl
But let's just act like it's that way tonight
Now I know u got your friends and you know I got some too
But let's just act like you're my lady tonight

Oh, I know that we both have our separate lives
And we don't keep ties on each other
So you can have me
So that I can hold you until the morning comes
Then we can go back to how things was before


Musiq - "Forthenight"

***