Thursday, March 24, 2005

Aight I wanted to summarize this survey I took of what people thought of me. On my latest eVite I had to few questions to answer:

Who's Reeg's favorite rapper?

People generally said NaS, and jokesters put Vanilla Ice, Snow, Ja Rule and Lionel Richie. Surprised only one person said 2pac. The answer is: Nas

What hasn't Reeg done before that he needs to do before he turns 26 (or 30)?

People said: buy a crib, watch a GT victory, a male coworker, not yack on my bday, wear adidas, buy a new suit, eat meat on friday, leave the country, floss, smoke weed, snowboard, strip (check!), get laid, play a poker tourney, make a hole in one, skydive, and lastly, KK.

Hmmm while most seem enticing and probable and a couple I've done already, I'm leaving towards skydiving. That'd be hot. Anyone down?? And afterwards we could smoke some weed to celebrate.

If Reeg could be on a TV show, what would it be?

People said: The Ashlee Simpson Show (ha!), SV, a Nike commercial, Surreal Life, PBA (i presume the Professional Bowling Assn, not the Philippines Basketball one), SV, Queer Eye, Cribs, Pimp my Ride, Golf Channel, SV, SV, The Bachelor, Queer as Folk (huh? never heard of that one), WSOP, Desperate Housewives, Newlyweds with Nick L, and Queer Eye.

Since I was a youngin the only TV show I've wanted to be on is Jeopardy. But I'll take a guest roll on SV any day too.

What is Reeg's favorite clothing label?

People said: Mossimo by Target, Polo, Lacoste, anything purple, Nike, Versace, Polo, "the one that doesn't itch", Nike, tea bags (???), J-Lo, whoa, Express for Men, Ashworth, Nautica/Tommy/Polo Sport and Cherokee.

Hmmm, surprised no one said Jordan. But I'd probably say Polo, as their timeless, like myself.

If Reeg could have his dream foursome, who would be in it?

Responders misconstrued this question as a sexual one. I actually meant who are the other 3 people he'd want to play 18 holes of golf with, past or present. Similar to the who would you want to have dinner with question. KK and JA were each mentioned 5 times, both in the same answers. I liked C-Flo's answer, as she listed angelina, britney, anna, and janet, which leaves no room for me. Ed's was funny as well: tiger, seigfried and roy lol.

Hmmm, I guess my answer would be Jesus so I can ask him for eternal salvation, Michael Jordan so I could get unlimited kicks, and 2pac, to really see if he's still alive or not.

Lyric of the Day:

Am I crazy for wanting you
Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just wanna know if you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide


Jesse McCartney - "Beautiful Soul"

***