Wednesday, October 13, 2004

For some reason, I've been diggin' blondes lately. Not like blondes I see on the street, since most of the time they're Asian and blondes and Asians go together like peanut butter and eggplant - not a good combination. It must be that western mentality of light is white is right. Not to be confused with A&F's famous "2 Wongs make it White" shirt. I knew I should've looked into that skin bleaching therapy while I was in the PI! Only joking, but my tito did give our fam some whitening soap. Yes, soap and not toothpaste. Anyway, as many of my dark haired bretheren would say, I just appreciate a hot chick. Brunette, black, red or blonde headed. But blonde is currently the flavor of the moment: Stacey Kiebler, Elish Cuthbert, Jennie Finch and AK...dang should've wrote them down. I'm sure there's more.

On a related tip, word has it that Hilary Duff dissed LiLo (lindsay lohan) on her latest album. Peep this excerpt:

"Teen singer and actress Hilary Duff has reportedly hit out at arch-rival Lindsay Lohan in a song on her latest album. The Lizzie McGuire blonde, 17, has been enemies with the 18-year-old redhead since they both discovered they were dating pop heart-throb Aaron Carter at the same time last year. In Duff's eponymous second album, the singer's track "Haters" is aimed at the Mean Girls actress, according to gossip site The Scoop. One insider says, "Hilary thinks that Lindsay has been directing negativity at her for too long." One verse of the song reads, "You're queen of superficiality/ Keep your lies out of my reality." At a later point, Duff sings, "You say your boyfriend's sweet and kind/ But you've still got your eyes on mine."

Man this is on some Hov/Nas type ish. So far, Duff: 1, LiLo: 0.