Friday, May 14, 2004

I read US Weekly yesterday, and 2 things literally shocked me. And no, this doesn't involved teenage girls, so keep reading.

1. Ali Landry (the real reason why guys love Doritos) and Albert Clifford Slater are in midst of an annulment after being married for only 2 weeks! They've been dating for 6 years, but AC has been accused of infidelity. Dude, he HAS (or had) a top tenner, possibly top fiver. Zach wouldn't have done that.

2. Heidi Klum is a pretty purty girl, but not really my type. She is fly, and is the #1 stunner on many guys lists. US reports that she dating none other than....SEAL. Yes, that Seal. I'm not one to talk ish, but an actual seal looks more attractive than Seal. This makes the Janet-Jermaine Dupri relationship look like Brad and Jenn.

Okay I think that's it. COuld you tell I'm not busy today?