Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Dang it's already April. Yeah its been the 4th month for about a week now, but sometimes I wish I could just step on the brakes a bit. Days fly by like United. Once in awhile I get in contemplative and reflective moods, and this is one of those times. Whenever this happens I remember one maxim of mines - Remember the past, prepare for the future, and live in the present. Okay good, I got that off my chest like punky brewster (get it?). Umm I'm working on my metaphors here, so bear with me.

Sometimes you think skrilla can solve your problems. Most of us think we are mad broke. Peep this site to gain a little perspective. Of course it doesn't factor in cost of living and what not. Basically if u bank in $47.5K, you're in the top 1% of worldwide $-makers. And that still isn't enough to most (including myself - so i'm not getting all righteous haha).

"Always the bridesmaid and never the bride." This statement often applies to male athletes who finish in 2nd place consistently. Why not say "always the groomsman but never the MAN"? Props to Azer for pointing that out.

Caught the latter half of AI last night, and George should change his name to Bounce. Because he just bounces and bounces like a bad check buying fabric softener. And homeboy gotta control his emotions a little more - freakin Clay is more manly than him.

I'm not a big Real World fan, but this Daygo crew is pretty intriguing. You got the Ashton look-a-like, the brotha with the funny commentary, and the asian chicka whom nothing happens, yet comments on everything. I'm starting to like Cameron, she's pretty cute. In other MTV news, Punk'd is coming back and Pimp my Ride is my new favorite show.

I might get evicted.

Okay maybe not, but I think I'd like to move out soon. My roommates sister plans to move in at the end of the year. Problem is, she'd take her husband with her. So thats 2 extra people. Did I mention she's preggy? Wait, make that 3 extra heads. I'd prefer not to live in a crib with a bebe, especially with my rock-star lifestyle (hehe joking). Possible options:

1. stay and endure the extra company (bearable)
2. move back to my folks pad (really don't wanna)
3. get my own place (preferable, not sure how feasible)
4. move in w/ my bro if he buys a crib (indefinite though)
5. find a compatible roommate (unlikely)
6. buy a trailer home (sike)

Man I need more options.