Thursday, March 04, 2004

Yesterday was a good day. I awoke to "Wesssyde Wednesdays" on KMEL, and usually I hit the snooze button right after. But they were playing some old jams so I just left it on, albeit lower. I had left my blinds open and it was a sunny day. My room was clean. "It was a Good Day" by Ice Cube started playing in my head, but it would've been perfect if it were blaring on the radio. But it wasn't. There was no traffic to work, and I got there the earliest I've been in weeks. What's the opposite of ominous? Well that's how it felt. I coasted through work, anxiously awaiting the much anticipated Georgia Tech-dook game. Keep in mind we haven't won there since I was a HS junior. Even though the game was nationally televised on ESPN, my only chance to catch it was on Internet Radio. Thank God because I can't stand Dick Vitale, who is probably the most biased and obnoxious announcer in the history of sports television. Regardless, I had a warm and fuzzy feeling about this game, and the good guys won! That had made my day, probably my week. A;so yesterday Stephon (my fav current player in the L) outplayed Allen Iverson and outscored him 36-11 in the W.

After the game was over, I headed home for some grub. My sister calls me and tells me we're having sushi. And I love sushi like I love Tech basketball. So with my food and testosterone fix, I headed home and watched the 'Ville, which I haven't seen in awhile. It was a cool episode, once again with Clark saving Lana (more on this later). So I finish watching it and head to V-may's house, where we caught up on a few Newlyweds episodes. After that I went back home, took a shower, and called it a night.

Then this morning, I find a damn 2 mm crack on my windshield! I have nooo idea how that happened, and I'm sure it'll be a grip to fix. It's probably not even worth it man. Errrrr.