Friday, January 23, 2009

Waiting For the Day to End...

Jacked from Miss Tiffany Blue:

What color are your socks right now?
Khaki, as they obviously are matching my pants, which elongates my legs.

What are you listening to right now?
Unreleased Lupe stuff on Imeem, and I didn't have to specifically play that to answer this!

What was the last thing that you ate?
Beef Chow Fun from Chung King with The Ugly Stick!

Can you drive a stick shift?
[chick in Boyz N the Hood]I can learn...if you teach me.[/chick in Boyz N the Hood]

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Tim Zohr, just brokering a customer for his tickets for 2nite's Dubs game

How old are you today?
29, same as the last 334 days

What is your favorite drink?
Freckled lemonade from Red Robin. Not really my fav, but just the first to come to mind.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, but I have some died hair.

Favorite food?
Totally not a fair question, as I love everything. Although ethnically, I like Filipino food the best, but I'm slightly biased.

What is the last movie you watched?
Uhhh hello I just wrote about it!

Favorite day of the year?
Bonus Day, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna celebrate that in 2009 haha. If not, then the first day of the NCAA hoops tourney.

How do you vent anger?
Generally I'm one to keep it in, or just vent through this very page.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos and Transformers.

What is your favorite season?
Season of Love, word to Rent. But really I'ma summer dude.

Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries! I went to SI afterall.

Living arrangements?
Messy, but solo at the moment.

When was the last time you cried?
When I cut a really mean onion the other day.

What is on the floor of your closet?
A carpet! haha jp. Clothes closet - a dresser. Shoe closet - shoe boxes

What did you do last night?
Ate at a Pagan restaurant for foodie, then went home and watched The Office on DVR, and received a random call past midnight from an anonymous extended family member who became a fan of my page.

What are you most afraid of?
Failure and loneliness, ironically, I hope to fail at being lonely.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese and spicy, and might as well throw bacon, grilled onions and some shrooms on there too!

What is your favorite kind of dog?
Maybe a Pit Bull, but I don't think I'd ever own one.

Favorite day of the week?
Hump Day, only because its the only day that has a nickname.

How many states have you lived in?
Only 1 physically, but I have lived in various states of mind [and for the record I'm not talking about drugs here kiddies]

Diamonds or pearls?
Pearl necklace FTW! Naw jp, if Prince could give both then so could I.

What is your favorite flower?
Star Gazing Lilies, since that's the one I seem to buy when that blue moon arrives.
.