Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stuff Accountants Like

This is one of those "damn he beat me to it" sites! Meaning a rough idea was brewing [I mean I referenced stuff white people like a few times], but it never materialized. Anyhow since I never worked in public accounting [for the better or for the worse?], I can't really relate to a few of these declarations. But for the most part, the list is on point haha.

I could think of 30 other things to add to this list, like loving Diet Coke, using 10 different highlighters and stacking accordian folders, but I'll save those for another day.

Although Kram forwarded me the link, I'ma go ahead and post it since he's still working on his year in review, which will hopefully go up sometime this year. C'mon, the 5th Dimension is collapsing guys!

So accountants and non-accountants alike hopefully will enjoy it. Bookmarked!

Stuff Accountants Like
.