Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ghetto Big Mac

So I was really curious what happened to my beloved Double Cheeseburger, and naturally started to research it. It turns out I received a variation of the Ghetto Big Mac [without the fries replacing the middle bun]. Per Urbandictionary:

1. The act in buying a normal double cheeseburger off the dollar menu while substituting the ketchup for bigmac sauce and the chopped onions for sliced, then putting french fries in between the beef patties as if to be the middle bun in a big mac.

So this is definitely something I didn't customize. Maybe because of my 'hood appearance being masqueraded in fitted business casual garb she thought I would prefer this type of sandwich? Then again this was a Mickey D's on 3rd and Market, so I probably just received someone else's Ghetto Big Mac.

Whew the OG Double Cheeseburger is still intact!
.