Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thoughts to Kick Off Q4

Working 12 days in a row = FTMFL

***

Congrats WHIT EBOY for a decent NBA career. You got your ring and a YouTube reel with the best of them. But for real, that elbow pass is probably one of the most overrated plays ever. Frist off, it was in a frosh-soph game when people do all sorts of crazy stuff. Secondly, Raef missed the damn layup. Thirdly, it was overshadowed by J-Rich’s bounce off Boozer’s dome then draning the triple, which was even made better when Boozer was all sensitive about it afterward – “you just don’t do that man!” Whaaaaa

***

Ominous start to the Warriors camp: Signing Dan Dickau. I swear is there a team he hasn’t played for? Shoot he even attended multiple colleges!

***

Why do they pass out catfood samples downtown? Granola bars I can understand, but it must upset all the hungry homeless people in the vicinity.

***

If everyone claims to have swagger, then does that mean no one has it? I understand to make it to the pros, you have to have it to some degree. Rappers too, and since all these young cats look up to these dudes for better or for worse, then they proclaim their swag. Maybe I’m just a believer in doing it and not saying it. I don’t want to tell you I have swag, I’d much rather you tell me you dig.

***

I’ve had a fatty headache these past few days – must be because I’m thinking too much. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, since headaches come and go.

***

Welcome Kram to the blogging world. And I hope you just don’t make it into a Knick Fanboy page haha.

***

Supplemental Tax Bill Update: I have some excess cash in my escrow account, so I had about half of it already accrued. But still, unforseen costs still suck.

***

At home I was able to borrow Arv’s old VAIO laptop, and it weighs only 4 lbs! Its like I'm enlightened to true mobiel-computing. So this will hold me over until mid-October hopefully.

***

Nothing comes easily. Except for me if its been awhile.
.