Friday, July 25, 2008

Bittersweet

Bittersweet
You're gonna be the death of me
I don't want you, but I need you
I love you, hate you at the very same time

Bittersweet
See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad
Never did this before, that's what the virgin says
We've been generally warned, that's what the surgeon says
God talk to me now, this is an emergency


- “Bittersweet” by Kanye West featuring John Mayer

But for real, this I played this song on repeat going to Americana last night, and I played it on repeat going home. Technically I also played “Never Let Me Down” once, since I don’t wanna lie either. But for some reason if you’ve never heard this song before, do yourself a favor and ppplease listen to it. And at first I was pissed it wasn’t on the regular edition of Graduation but I can see his reasons. I mean I’ve listened to the teaser for YEARS until the official version came out. And it might be my fav Mr. West song [well along with “Never Let Me Down” and “I Heard em Say”]. Here’s some amateur youtubeage of it, which is cool since there’s no censoring, actually without KW and JM, which is fine since they already are ubitiquious, sorry sentence structure police. Watch it!


.