Thursday, May 01, 2008

Welcome Back!

It’s the Reegturn of my favorite blog - my own! If you peruse right, there’s a gap from 2005 through 2008. Similarly to the New Testament, Jesus’s life wasn’t talked about for a long period of time. In Supeman Returns, Clark Kent was about 7 years away from Earth while exploring Krypton. So I guess this gap also marks my sabbatical, and yes this ninja just compared himself to the homies Jesus and Superman, who are the only two eternal mancrushes I have. Anyway, I’m in the process of overhauling this whole page, so gone are a few of the applications that I had on the old site.

Loyalists know that I was using Myspace’s Blog, but I realized that it sucked harder than a Dyson. It was like a broken abacus so it didn’t really count; I just wanted to get my fingers wet. However I’ll transition those here so I can be like Sears-Roebuck and catalog my works. I might even put all my ploomy articles here if I get reproduction rights, so I hope Ant doesn’t go all Suge Knight on me. Okay thanks for bearing with me as I’m working on my analogies, them last few were brutal!
.