Wednesday, June 27, 2007

southern cali here I come...

So G and I booked our flights last night for G-Booze's wedding [not to be confused with the G in the subject]. We're gonna have an arm-pit stop in Daygo [is that what you natives call it?] for a couple nights, then drive up the congested LA freeways for the weekend festivities, then fly out of LAX late Sunday afternoon. It was relatively inexpensive – a buck-fitty for an SF-SD, LA-SF itinerary [shouts out to Alaska Airlines]. I can't wait!

I look back fondly on my brief stint in the City of Angels, but alas, I was born to be in the Bay. Hmmm I don't even know what to see/do while we're down there? The Zoo? Blends? Extraordinary Desserts? Newport Beach? Hollywood? UNDFTD? Roscoes? Compton? [Haha j/p about that last one – just wanted to see if you're still paying attention!] I don't need to go to Compton to prove my gangsta-ness. Plus I wouldn't think G wants to venture out there too, no matter how much I say its just like Friday.

So we're taking suggestions on what to do, and maybe I can convince G to go LegoLand! Observe the concentration as I carefully interlock the pieces along with the other prodigies at work.
.