Friday, May 20, 2005

Could it be that KK has some competition? I came across the following bio:

Graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1999
Yum, an all girl Catholic school. And younger.

She has a younger sister and several older brothers.
Just like me!

Has a passion for basketball and is a fan of the Los Angeles Clippers.
This is getting scary. The Clippers are basically the Warriors of Southern Cali.

Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are Stella McCartney and Coco Chanel.
Hey I could be a fashionista too! Umm, and I like Jesse McCartney.

Some of her favorite actors include Diane Lane, Katie Holmes, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
I guess Katie Holmes is cool.

Is the spokesperson for Bongo jeans.
*sings in a Ginuwine voice*
You wore these jeans
Girl you wore
These jeans and you
Made a thug wanna cry something terrible


She has a passion for shoes and loves to shop at Target.
Okay this is getting a bit freakier. I go to Target like once a week.

Measures a 34C bustline.
That's like the perfect bra size.

She likes to collect vintage shoes and purses.
Save the purses, so do I!

She is half Filipina and half Latina.
Wowsers, no wonder I always thought she was hot. Me and Rza could appreciate a girl like her.

FOr those who don't know, the answer is Rachel Bilson.

Now please let me borrow the first couple seasons of the OC. FYI she's #6 in Maxim's Top 100. (I hope KK doesn't get jealous.)

***