Thursday, May 12, 2005

Another hump day evening gone by, another SV episode seen. This one was bittersweet as it was the last day of classes at SV High, almost like the viewer was on the journey with them. Even though we rarely seen them in a classroom setting this year, that HS will be missed. The Wall of Weird (WoW for short?) came crumbling down, lockers were emptied, and yearbooks were signed.

What I don't get is that someone from that class dies each week, yet there is no mourning. You have the pregnant girl, the mechanic dude, and now 2 students this past weekend. I mean, no sympathy for your fellow Crowes? Oh well.

I think I'm just looking forward to the culmination of this season. Funny thing is we know that LL and RT, I mean LL and CK love each other. We know the Luthors and Teagues are clashing families. There's just too many questions the audience have to cram everything into a 90 minute finale.

Fav scene: When LL thawed and found herself lying in ClarK's arms. The look in each of their eyes was intense yet passionate. And for some reason I don't think Jason will be back next season.

***