Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday's grab bag:

~ Yall know about that new object bad luck curse? Like when you get a new car, someone hits it. Or you get a new pair of kicks, and you step on gum or whatever. I'm not immune to it. I fell asleep on my sofa and freaking drooled on one of my pillows grrr. And I don't usually drool (well except when watching KK), so this is unlikely. I guess you drool more when you sleep in unfamiliar places? Now I got to buy me some drool-remover.

~ I had a dentist appointment the other day. And I stress that taking care of your breath/teeth game is vital. You could be a 10, but if your breath game ain't on point, you could drop down to a 5. Always pack a pack of gum, altoids, whatever. Use whitestrips if your grill is starting to look like some corn on the cob. Floss does have a double meaning indeedy. Anyway, the x-rays taken last time show that I have only 3 wisdom teeth, and he advised that I make want to look into removing them, which kinda scares me.

~ If Jay-Z had 100 problems, would his b**** be #100?

~ Why isn't there a "cent" sign on a standard qwerty keyboard?

~ Young Nimz called my yesterday from the rotten apple. And it was just yesterday when we were there together. But it really was 4 years ago. Like a bird rocking a Rolex, time flies.

~ I gotta quit with my similies.

~ Love it or Hate it: The SKII. I was hating my SK the past week, as it became faulty by deleting my texts (and I saved some too) and what not. Then it wouldn't accept a charge. Freakin' POS. Whatever, so I called and complained and they sent me one right away at no cost. I love my SKII, but can't wait to upgrade to a better hiptop.

~ I've failed in all my basketball fantasy leagues this year. I'm not sure if I was preoccupied or just lost interest, but this is uncharacteristic.

~ I was thinking about my battery, and I realized that I must have left my lights on about 5-6 times ever since I got it. I actually remember receiving a notice from aaa saying that the next time they'd jumpstart it, I would have to pay for it. That made the purchase much more palatable.

~ Work is much more relaxing when your boss is 3 time zones away. But he'll be back on Monday, along with Toilet & Douche LLP, so I don't look forward to that.

~ Umm that previous post was a joke. Right?

Song of the Day:

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake
And I can see
The perfect sky is torn


Natalie Imbruglia - "Torn"

***