Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday's Grab Bag:

~ I think girls consume 80% of the toilet paper in the world. That sounds about right - a 4:1 sheet ratio. Through the years when me and my roomys had female guests (or GFs over), the toilet paper seemingly disappears. As Fresh put it once, "yo man, I think they must eat it or something."

~ Does a crunk call (aka a drunk dial) still count if you left a message first? What if its past midnight from another time zone? Hmmmm...can't be a booty call then. If this was indeedy a CC (aka a DD), what was the purpose. To all you CCers (aka DDers) out there, why do you call someone of the opposite sex when you're belligerent? (Same sex calls don't count, unless you're not straight.)

~ About 5 people told me about the katie holmes and TC relationship. And they were all dudes! Good to see I'm not the only fellow interested in US Weekly. Dang Tomboy is getting them younger and younger. He gonna have to fend off Bruce for Lindsay next.

~ If you can spare a good 8 minutes, please peep this. Burgers and Pimpin'. Freaking ingenious.

~ Disclaimer: I love talking to everyone I talk to regularly on my BL. Yall my folks and probably my loyal readers of reeg speak. But sometimes I wish there were different people on it, in addition to yall. Or maybe I'm just online too damn much. Blame work yall.

~ "If peeing in your pants is cool, then call me Miles Davis."

~ Happy Belated birthday Miss Alba. Hope ya BF got ya something nice. After all, his name is Cash. Hope ya had a crunk 24th yesterday.

~ Got dammit, I must hit the gym and prepare for summer. I'm losing the precious yokes that I've had. Fine...I never reallly was cut, but I'd like to be. Like somewhere in-between that pic in the upper left.

~ Alright I've linked 10 weblogs to the left. 7 are female, 1 is a feminine male, 1 is a gay male, and 1 is primarily posted by a feminine male and gay male. So why is a masculine male such as myself blogging?

~ My new fav color: purple. Its so regal, so sexy, so reegsta. Got the purple button-up, purple kicks, purple pen, and am looking for the purple polo. I did get a Lacoste one off the 'Bay, but it was as fake as Jenna's boobies, so I had to sent it back.

~ Never buy Lacoste off eBay ever. I've learned my lesson.

Song of the Day:

Dancin on the dance floor
Girl, it's you that I adore
Step off stage, they scream for more
Native Tongues got rhymes galore
Snap my fingers, make you mine
If not, I'll snap a second time
After that, I guarantee
You will be standing next to me


De La Soul - "Buddy" (quite possibly my fav posse cut ever ever)

***