Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I like to chat online. Sometimes I even talking to yall while I'm taking care of my business (read: doin' the 2). Just know that once in awhile you may talk to me while I'm on the can. And they wonder why video phones didn't take off.

***

My SK2 already lost its luster. I feel like I'ma high school kid with one. This was especially evident when I was talking on it, and this 18 year old said, "hey! i have one too!" great. i need older kid toys.

***

Why is it either my work area, car and room are either all messy or all neat? But lately its been more on the messy side.

***

The clock in my room is still an hour ahead since daylight savings time. Its a beach to get to that's why. Unlike nimz who never ever even changed the time on his car clock.

***

Man I haven't bought a pair of kicks since Dec 3, 2004. I gotta come back swinging. Thought about giving that up for lent, but the last time I tried that (2 years ago I think) I bought even more. Its okay though, we all go through dry spells. And I'll always be a 'head at heart.

***

My birthday is coming up, so maybe yall can pool some money together and bid on this for me. My size too! 107 Pairs...but free shipping!

***

This is for Taft (from msn.com):

'Simple Life' Star Nicole Richie Engaged
Feb 8, 5:40 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK - Life is becoming less simple for Nicole Richie. The co-star of the Fox reality show, "The Simple Life," has become engaged to her boyfriend of one year, disc jockey Adam Goldstein, her publicist, Cindy Guagenti, announced Tuesday.

It will be the first marriage for 23-year-old Richie and Goldstein, whose professional name is DJ AM. A wedding date wasn't announced.

Richie, the daughter of R&B star Lionel Richie, is co-starring with Paris Hilton on the third season of "The Simple Life."


While by no means is she hot, but she is vastly improved from before. And I'd rather have his kicks than his girl. Wonder if daddy Lionel is gonna sing at the wedding?

***

If you ever buy something that comes with a rebate, please do yourself a favor and process that ish ASAP! Otherwise you'll lose the receipt and throw away the box and end up overspending on it. Not like that happened to me or anything.

***

The good thing about rebates is that its like free money. Say you don't lose it and process it, then 3 years later you get that check. You weren't expecting it and blam! It appears.

***

Sign of aging: enjoying watching HGTV more than MTV. But for reala there are some cool shows on it.

***

I'm planning a surprise birthday for myself. I need suggestions! Holler at me.