Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Dear Reeg Speak,

I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope you don't think I'm ignoring you. No I'm not seeing anyone else, I've just been busy. Plus it seems the regular blogs I visit have slowed down, and I subconsciously followed suit. Yes that is irrevelant to you RS, but I hope you're not disappointed. It's already hump-day! Hope you like your new pic to the left (now dip baby dip!). I know its not much, but you'll get your face-lift soon. I've promised that to you prior to summer starting, and now its almost ending. Don't you hate it when people say stuff but don't follow through?! I'm usually not like that.

Did I tell you I held 'em on friday? I'm beginning to think that my San Bruno Poker Tour victory was a fluke. The ensuing tourneys I've played just had me poorer. I'll tell you how bad it was - V-may beat me :-[. Speaking of which, she has a new job (again), at a video game company! So not fair.

You know what movie I forgot to tell you? SWINGERS. Yes that does describe us. "You are so money" indeed.

I have/had so much more to tell you. I guess it wasn't important, since I forgot most of it! Anyway, since you're lacking hands, I doubt you could write back. But no worries, I'll get back to you.

one love,
reeg