Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Rankings, Part I

Now is probably a good time to drop my new Top 25 Top 15. I've included pictures, hence the truncated list. Hmmm, it's only been 6 years since my last ranking lol, so I guess I'm due like a library book. In some particular order, here it goes:



15. Katy Perry - What was my 2010 Commercial of the Year? This Pro-activ one, like seriously. And who cares if she sometimes looks like a skinny Rosie O'Donnell. She's pretty even without any make-up on.



14. Natalie Portman - I can't front - I wasn't even that big a fan of SuperNat during her stint for the Star Wars trilogy. Norm was mad trippin' off her though. But with these last 2 movies I've seen her - No Strings Attached and Black Swan - she's made a meteoric rise up the rankings. I can dig a chick in a button-up, and are those French cuffs? Gasp. For the record, I didn't even watch these movies, as this is just based on trailer footage. Like my Photoshop job? I should offer lessons on SessionSpot.



13. Megan Fox - She fell off a bit, but she's still Megan Effin' Fox. This scene from Transformers still brings out the lil boy in us perverts. She acts as the bridge to connect my generation to our subsequent one.



12. Kim Kardashian - I rarely drop my jaw after just seeing a JPG of someone, but after I first saw KK's pics, my jaw was floored. This was pre-Ray-J, pre-Reggie, pre-Miles, pre-Kris, and she was just known as the hot chick that hung out with Paris. I still got love for her, fake butt and all.



11. Alicia Keys - I thought she would fall-off after giving birth, but she actually improved. I don't know if it's because she's standing next to Swizz's broke looking self, or if she actually got hotter. If she starts breast-feeding, it could help her out a bit upstairs.



10. Scarlett Johansson - This was from like the 2006 Golden Globes, where she let that one gay designer touch her boob. Well, I'm just assuming that he's gay. Anyway, Scar-Jo is like a flyer Quin Fabray. You look up voluptuous in the dictionary, and you'll see it's definition [duh], but also a pic of her.

*EDIT* This is taking longer than it should [TWSS], so I'ma keep it a few at a time. Plus it'll give you a reason to come back!
.