Monday, December 20, 2010

eBay Inbox, volume Winter of '10

I wanted to unload some gear and build on some feedback for my secondary eBay account for unforeseen reasons, so here is another volume of what's inside my eBay inbox.

***
Dear twpwarrior,
Do you know if this is the kind of jacket that can be zipped into the snowboarding shells? I bought a shell on eBay not knowing that it wasn't insulated and I'm not sure what is supposed to be used with it. It doesn't really seem like a fleece and the shell would keep me very warm on the slopes...? Thanks for any advice..Tanya
- teadkin

Dear twpwarrior,
I have to say that I love your taste in clothes!! You either live in Atlanta or went to Georgia Tech? I call Atlanta home, if you are from there, do you know Moores Mill Road? That is where my husband and I lived after our first child..we happen to have four teenage boys and three of them are 32x30, so I will definitely come back later tonight and bid on some more of your items. One more thing..I lived in Atlanta for years (nurse next to West Paces Hospital) but only went to the Varsity once! Is it still there? If you don't live in Atlanta or never did...disregard all of the above? I was just a huge braves fan, was there when they won the bid for the Olympics and had my first son there, so it was a great place to live while I was there! In regards to the jacket, is it very thick? I wish I hadn't bought the H.H. shell, then I could bid on your Columbia jacket! Tanya
- teadkin


OMG I know no one really needs a blog, but Tanya has a lot to say! I kinda feel sorry for her hubby. She must chew his ear out everyday. I imagine her voice being really loud too.  I like how she was able to incorporate her whole life story through a simple question about a Helly Hansen fleece.  With all the info she provided I probably could stalk her if I wanted to haha.  But I do appreciate she loves reegsta's taste in clothes circa 2006-2008.  Wait until she sees me now!

***
Dear twpwarrior,
 I don't know how but my bid was 15.52 for some reason it shows 1,552.00 there's no way I'd pay that for a shirt. Sorry!
- fireman2155


Maybe buddy because you forgot to hit the decimal point. It was an awesome polo shirt that you missed the boat on. Cheapskate. It was totes worth that bid original bid - uhhh it came from my closet!

***
Dear twpwarrior,
Please excuse me for winning your auction. I'm sorry but I was honestly mislead by way of your listing appearring after I believed I had filtered out all of the "used" shoes. I may understand the Jordans you're selling have been cleaned up and good to go, but I simply can't affored to play him in the shape he's in. They just won't fly while they're not brand spanking new. I know we both can pride ourselves on our records alone, please let me know how we can continue from here. Hope all is well, please excuse me, Happy holidays.
Sincerely,
Cohentrue
- conhentrue

I had to reread "can't affored to play him in the shape he's in" like 10 times. Cohentrue - are you aware this auction is for a pair of shoes and and not for Steve Francis [a washed-up former NBA player currently balling in China. Not Starbury of course.]  "They just won't fly while they're not brand spanking new" - it's not like they don't have wings anymore!  I only stated "shoes have been worn less than 5 times" [yes, reeg does have an odometer on his kicks.]  Damn those tricky eBay sellers =/.

***
Dear twpwarrior,

Sorry but I did a surge on what a b grade is and it's a shoe with damage, I know I was the only person that bid on them but I don't think is fare for me to pay that kind of money for this type of shoe. Sorry for the bid I put. Good luck

- miguel8272


LOL I did a "surge" - what did you power yourself up to attain enough power to Google that information? Hope you didn't electrocute yoruself Miguel.  It's not a shoe with damage, rather it's a pair with minor comestic flaws.  But yes, it's not 'fare', nor is it 'fair', but why do you think they were discounted in the first place duh?  Uhhh dislike deadbeats.
.