Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dang I didn't know how therapeutic blogging could be. It makes up a 1/4 of my self-therapy sessions. The other 3 being 1. golf, 2. jacuzzi, and 3. listening to that Jack Johnson cd. Who cares if the whole cd sounds like one long song?? Back to your regularly scheduled program though...it is hump day after all.

It looks as if Mario's departure in AI is stirring controversy. Yeah he was a front-runner, but I don't think he would've won. Carrie Underworld is my favorite female and Anwar is my favorite dude. I think. But she's a poor woman's Leann Rhimes and he's a poor man's D'Angelo. At best. The overall talent level is way higher this year, and that's due to the older age groups allowed to sing. Luckily I have a couple more years to hone my MIC skills to make it. I say one of the girls goes home today, possibly Michaela.

I had a dream last night that Tech was playing Wake in the tournament. They possibly could meet in the round of 8. We were down 2 and had the ball. However, we committed an offensive foul but Luke, a Yellow Jacket, was shooting the free throws. And he missed the first one. And then I woke up disappointed that I fell asleep in my contacts. Oh yeah, and about the outcome of the game too. I didn't even know who won?! But yeah, I'm getting a little anxious over friday night's game. And that's an understatement if there ever was one. Reason 1A why I'm taking the day off this friiiiday.

Thanks Jefe for helping me move this upcoming friiiiday, which is reason 1B. Thank Jesus you're done with school. It won't be so bad (me thinks) as I'm hoping my brother will help me also. The cable guy is coming Saturday morning so we gotta find a TV somewhere for friday night. I'm getting the first month of digital cable for only a $1! With free installation! I'll need it as I'll be all isolated living han solo.

Ish to buy when I move in (in descending order):

~ sofa
~ wireless router
~ kitchen table
~ coffee table
~ shoes
~ chairs
~ TV for bedroom
~ a slim PS2 (umm maybe not)
~ food
~ candles
~ iron/ironing board (and starch if I could afford it)
~ light fixtures
~ new artwork
~ plateware (or whatever you call it)
~ silverware (or maybe plastic forks and spoons will suffice)
~ Charmin Ultra TP 2-ply
~ and hella other ish I can't think of right now

I am accepting donations as well. Mr. Craig List is about to be my best friend.

Lyric of the Day:

If I go crazy then
Would you still call me Superman?
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There a-holding my hand?


-3 Doors Down "Kryptonite"

***