Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Oh yeah, so this weekend was Jeff's 34th birthday bash at the bustling Blush (say that 5 times fast). I felt like a party planner during the event, beginning with creating evite and culminating with taking pictures and ultimately driving him around. And he didn't even go to my 25th! Hahahaha all gravy. But good to see people come out. Like JJ, we had good times. It feels like the birthday season, where there's one week after week. Unfortunately nothing too crazy happened to write home about (we're older, wiser and maturer now), so I'll let the pictures do the talking. They say a picture tells a 1000 words. So would 100 pictures translate into 10,000 words? Man that's a lot of captioning!

This leads me into my Fun with Numbers Factoid: When/if someone tells you that you're 1 in a million, it doesn't mean much. It just means there's 6500 similar to you, and shoot, around 35 in Cali alone. So girls don't feel too special, and guys say you're 1 in 10 billion. That's a lil better. (yes I've said this before)