Thursday, September 23, 2004

The following scenario exemplifies failure:

Yall know how excited I was about the SV season premier right. As the credits rolled from last season, I anxiously awaited the commencement of season IV. So yesterday, I'm waiting until 8pm. Work drags through, I speed eat my dinner, I watch some baseball. It's around 7pm. An hour to go! What does reeg do for 60 minutes? How about take a nap. I just wanted a power nap, 10 minutes. 20 @ the mostest. I FREAKIN SLEEP THROUGH THE FIRST HALF OF THE EPISODE. I guess I listened too much to the Black Eyed Peas and Got Retarded. So I plead with anyone out there, if you recorded it yesterday, may I borrow it?!?!

Now onto the reeg-cap: I learned recently that SV season III suffered a 25% ratings drop. That's pretty big. What sells? Sex sells! So let's get Clark AND Lana naked somehow someway. I'm not complaining too much, but I'd rather not see LL pimped out. The new Lana seemed more womanly, more outward. But she's supposed to be in the Britney "i'm not a girl, not yet a woman" phase I think. I like the tattoo, and moreso, the placement of it. But I thought the black kryptonite was a big copout. I mean, yall had the WHOLE summer to develop a better storyline. Maybe I'm just gettin' old and bitter, since this show is geared for people a decade younger than me.

I'ma still watch it though.